Enjoy the little things

Monday, October 27, 2008

Tag...

8 TV shows I like to watch:
We don't watch TV but when we do it is usually....
1. Extreme home Makeover Home Edition (I got Kev hooked to this in DC)
2. Biggest Loser (I love to see how much weight people lose!!)
3. Flight of the conchords (Nikki's 1st season dvd!)
4. How its made
5. Spongebob Square Pants (This saved us on the plane!)
6.
7.
8.

8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Robintions
2. Lorenas mexican resturant
3. Tepanyakis
4. McGraths Fish house
5. Tasty's
6. Quiznos
7. Macaroni grill
8. Coasta vida

8 Things that happened yesterday:
1. Woke up
2. Reviewed my lesson I have to teach for sunday school
3. Went to Church
4. Came home from church
5. Make dinner
6. Cleaned up our house
7. Played cars with Ethan
8. Watched the new Indiana jones

8 Things I'm looking forward to:
1. My Hubbie to get home from work!!!
2. My dr.'s appointment to tell me what I am having (even though I think I already know)
3. Spending the day with my hubbie in Heber for Christmas Tree Permits!
4. Ethans Birthday!!
5. Christmas!
6. Getting my eyes fixed (don't think it will ever happen, but I wish it would!)
7. Getting new cute maternity clothes
8. Getting our debt paid off!! YEAY!!!

8 People I tag:
Everybody who will probably read this has already been tagged so those of you who haven't done it yet or hasn't been tagged and wants to be, I tag you!!

No comments: