Enjoy the little things

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Yes, it is true...



Ok I guess I will anounce it since I really haven't officially announced it yet, but yes the rumors are true Kevy and I are expecting another little one. I am about 13 weeks along, very tired and very sick with this one. We are very exciteed and very nervous. I will keep you all updated as the time goes on!

4 comments:

McKell said...

Congrats! I hope things get better for you being sick is no fun! Good Luck I can't wait for more updates!

The Baker Family - a red thread said...

Congratulations! I hope you start feeling better soon. Tell me what you need for the caramel apple recipe and I will go pick it up for next weekend!

Margie said...

Congratulations!! How exciting for your family! I hope you get feeling better soon.

Vyedka said...

This ultra sound picture is so so cute! I can't believe that she will be 2 in April!