Enjoy the little things

Monday, November 03, 2008

Happy Halloween!

This year for Halloween we decided to dress Ethan up as a Bat, Bat Boy I guess you could call him. He loved it! I took him down to Kev work so he could do a little trick or treating down there then we came home and went around our neighborhood. He had a blast! It started raining on us so we didn't go to a whole lot of houses but he loved every second of it! Kev and I didn't dress up this year. We definatly need to next year! That is all the fun!
Ethan wanted to carry aroung his toys in his pumpkin, so he is showing you his light up ball.
Ethan is showing you how he can fly with his awesome wings.
Kevy did an awesome job painting his face, the rain kinda smuged it though.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks really CUTE...

Jessika and Josh said...

He is so adorable! I love it!

Erika and Kevin said...

Stina you need to post what your kids were on the family blog, I love seeing all the different cute costumes!

Vyedka said...

hahaha Oakley called it a Koala Bear costume and then Kaleb said, No it is a bear costume! Then he said "No wait! It is a Bat!" lol super cute love his makeup!