Enjoy the little things

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Preschool Fun

I am so going to miss Ethan's preschool class! Why do our precious little ones have to get older? Ethan has such a great preschool teacher, she was so good with Ethan and all the kids! He is going to miss her as his teacher! He will still get to see her at church, but it won't be the same! I was lucky enough to go on a couple of field trips with his class. We had such a great time! Kiley was able to come along to and she love it! Ethan had his kindergarten testing today and she told him she doesn't like it when he goes to school cause she misses him to much! I thought that was pretty sweet they are the best of friends! The first field trip we went on was back in March we went to The Discovery Gateway Children's Museum. That was so great! I had never been there before but the kids just loved it!
Here Ethan is working construction!
 Ethan and Kiley playing in the pond they had there.
 Checking groceries out.
 Time to go shopping for groceries!
 I love this kids cheesy smiles! He is so excited about life!
 Kiley learning how to drive!
 Ethan being the check out clerk! I think that was his favorite!
 They got to go into a helicopter! They thought that was pretty cool!

 Ethan playing as the Pilot!

The next field trip we were able to go on was the first part in May we went to the Dinosaur Park! That is alway a favorite of Ethan's! He absolutely loves that place! It made it even more exciting for him to be able to go with his class! He has some great kids in his class and we will miss them a ton!
Ethan's class minus one girl, Brecklyn, She didn't come.
 Watching the interactive Dinos!
 Ethan and his friend Bear.
 Kiley having fun too!
 The class following Ms Jill, checking out all the cool stuff to be seen!
 They had such a great day! They were exhausted by the time they were through but they were able to see so many neat things!
I am sad to see my little youngsters get older and move on with the next phase of their lives. I just want them to be my babies forever! I am so proud of Ethan though! He is such a smart, kind, caring person. He truly cares about other people and their feelings and I am so blessed to have him as my son! I hope he will always remember how proud I am of him and the great example he is to his younger siblings! Soon Kiley will be in preschool and I can not believe she is already old enough to go! She is my little baby girl! She loves her older brother so much and loves to do everything he does! She is the toughest little thing I know! But she also has the softest heart I know too! Her heart is so tender and sensitive I love her for it! I just want time to pass by so slow so I can enjoy more fully every second I have of them when they are in these stages of their lives! I love my babies!

No comments: