Enjoy the little things

Thursday, May 31, 2012

One Busy Week

May has been such a crazy month! I had been working quite a bit. A girl I work with had surgery so I had been covering her route for her and we had so many family things going on it was crazy! I am very relieved that it is all over lol! May 10 my little brother, Zak, came home from his mission. I can not believe that is has already been 2 years! this isn't right! Time is going by way to fast! But we had a great reunion! Ethan and Kiley were loving all the cousin time! Ethan never wanted to go home!
All the nieces and nephews holding the sign!
 Ethan with his "E"
 Kiley waiting so patiently!

 HE'S HOME!
 Couldn't believe how grown up everybody was!
 You can't come back from Louisiana without Croc boots!
 Uhhhh so sweet Buddy helping an old lady!
 The next morning Amanda and Luke were able to go through the temple and be sealed to each other and their sweet baby girl for eternity! It was such a beautiful ceremony! They had a great sealer! And all of our loved ones where there, well not all we were still missing some (Vyedka & Steve) but it was such a beautiful day! And we were glad Zak was able to be there for it! His Homecoming speech was Sunday, Mother's Day, and he did such a great job! I always love listening to missionary homecoming and seeing how much they had grown and how their testimony has grown! It was such a great weekend!

No comments: