Enjoy the little things

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The Joy of Motherhood!

I had to post this picture we had taken of our two beauty's! I love these two sooo much! It is so crazy to think I ever lived without them! They are my whole life and I absolutly LOVE being their Mommy! I wouldn't be the mommy I am without my amazing Hubie who gives me so much support and help! Anytime I am feeling frustrated or feeling sorry I need to just look at these pictures and think of all the blessing I do have...

6 comments:

The Schramm's said...

Those pictures are absolutely adorable!!!! Your kids are so precious!!!!

Jessika and Josh said...

Love these pictures. So cute.

Erika and Kevin said...

Thanks you guys!

Jared and Jessica said...

So cute! Your kids are adorable!

Vyedka said...

Your kids are adorable! I wish our kids could play together! I know that would be the best of friends!

Erika and Kevin said...

Me too! I know Ethan would LOVE playing with them! We sure miss you guys!