Micheal Buble then came on and it was just so amazing! He was such a great entertainer! We had 11th row seats on the floor so that made it so nice! His band he had with him was so great! The mother of one of his trumpet players sat right in front of us. Micheal did such a good job connecting with the crowd! At one point Naturally 7 came out again, I call them his body gaurds cause they are all big black men, and he and his "body gurds" came singing in the crowds, walking down the aisles. I was a couple feet away from touching him. It was pretty crazy! I can't wait for him to come back! If you get the chance you should definatly go to his show!
Here we are waiting in the snow to get in!
Back on the stage!






3 comments:
I love, love, love Michael Buble!!! Anytime I hear his song on the radio, I have to turn it up and sing! It's such feel-good, happy music. That is so awesome you went to see him in concert! I love this pictures!!
Sooo jealous you went to Michael! I heart him! His voice is so unique! Ahhh.
Fun!! What a great Christmas gift! I haven't been to concert in a long time! I am so jealous!! Glad you guys had fun!!
Post a Comment