I finally had a second to get on and update the blog while my kids are napping! Life is so crazy! There are so many things going on right now I just wish time would just slow down a bit! The kids and myself have been sick for the past week, it has been one visit after another to Wee Care, and to top it all off it is snowing once again today! Believe it or not I am sick of the snow and ready for spring to hit us hard! Kevin is getting back in school! Yay I am so excited for him! He has been going in and talking to a counselor about some different degrees he has been thinking about, but registration for summer classes start Monday and I am so excited to get him back in school again! Spring is going to be crazy with weddings, My little sister and my sister who is one year older than me are getting married! I am very excited for them both! My little bro is going on his mission to Baton Rouge LA the first part of May! I am going to miss him a ton! Yesterday we went out to the park to take some mission pictures for him. Some of them turned out cute, but I am not a photographer, I wish I had that talent like Vyedka but I guess we gotta work with what we got, it was fun anyway taking his pictures. My youngest sister is going to be graduating high school this year! Totally crazy! I bet my dad thought he would never see the day! And my other little brother will be coming home from his mission in Nicaragua sometime this summer, but will not be home for too long. He will be taking a mad dash back up to Boise so he can get on with his schooling. My little ones are just growing like weeds! Kiley is about walking she loves to push her little stroller around she absolutely adores her older brother! She will follower him around everywhere! Ethan adores her too and is such a good brother to her! They are just absolute dolls! I love them to death! Kev and I have been trying (depending on weather) to get out and bike for the past month. He signed us up to do The Tour De Cure, which is a 100 mile bike ride for diabetes. so far we have been able to do 20 miles a day... only 80 more to go :\ I wish the weather would cooperate for us so we can get more training time in...We still have 2 1/2 months left but I just want to get all the rides in I can before. It will be quite the experience I am excited for it! And like every year (except last year cause I was in the hospital) we plan on doing the SLC marathon bike tour April 17. My road bike Kev got me for Christmas is amazing I love it! Much more efficient then my mtn bike although I LOVE love my mtn bike it has many many miles on it and has done me good! I just love biking period! Such a great stress reliever and a great way to get some nice fresh air! Here are some fun random pictures of us:
Ethan doing something very noddy to his sister! (Don't worry there is no needle in that one) She puts up with a lot from him! She is a tough little girl!
Ethan caught red-handed, he is so funny the first time he noticed Kevin testing his blood, he picked up Kev's pricker and pricked his own finger, then looks at us and said owwww, now he likes to try it out on his sister, but luckily he has Kev's old pricker that doesn't have a needle in it!
Ethan loves playing our wii Fit! He cracks me up, this is the game where you flap your arms like a bird! Ethan actually did a pretty good job, I think his favorite though is the running!
Here is Kiley "helping" me fold my laundry!
My Hubbie working on yet again another project, this one he is actually fixing up a table set for Nessa and James for their wedding, I'll post more pictures when he is done!
Playing some ball with my little guy...
Whewww.. that was a close one haha
I love this little guy! He loves to take his "Spongebob" and together they help me "clean". This is one job he can help me with ANYTIME!
My precious little girla! She is such a thumb sucker!!
We have been able to run at the track a couple times this month! Ethan loves to ride his bike while we run, I had a hard time keeping up with him!
My little walker! I know her hair is crazy but I can't bring myself to cut it!
Here are a couple of my favorite poses I took of Zaky! Gonna miss this kid






3 comments:
I love the pictures! It always looks like you all have so much fun together!!
Thanks Kim! You are so sweet!
Erika Zak's pictures turned out super cute! Thanks for the complement! But You do have talent! Lots of talent! They look beautiful! How did Nessa's table set turn out!? Adorable pictures of your kids! And what a cute story about Ethan and Kevin's Blood tester!
Post a Comment