We had such a great relaxing Easter conference weekend! Although I am sick of this crazy cold weather! Saturday we went up to the Fruit Heights City Easter egg hunt and because of the snow we got the night before they postponed the Easter egg hunt until April 10. So we decided to go down and see if Kaysville canceled theirs but they didn't! It was so freezing butt cold and sooo sooo many kids. We waited for 30 minutes for them to start and 30 seconds and 5 eggs later we were done! Ethan had his hands in his coat pockets practically the whole 30 seconds so I looked kinda silly trying to pick up the eggs for him! Kevy vows he will never go to one again, and would much rather put one on for him in our own backyard. HAHA it was to funny anyhow!
Here we are waiting patiently in the COLD!
My Tired little guy!
And we're off.. notice Ethan with his hands in his pockets... lol
After the Easter egg hunt we went home and watched General Conference! How amazing all 4 sessions were! I love all the talks! They were just all so great! Easter Morning we had to pry Ethan out of bed once again (like Christmas morning). He is such a sleepy head! Once he was up though he was way excited to see what the Easter bunny left for him! Both Ethan and Kiley got new Sunday Outfits. We got Ethan a really nice suit at JC Penny that he is also gonna wear to Nikki and Josh's wedding (since he is the ring bearer) I think he is going to look very sharp! We got both kids some books and just little toys! But I think their favorite was to find all the Easter eggs the Easter bunny left behind! It was a great morning!
Ethan rounding up all the Easter eggs the easter bunny left behind!
Ethan's Easter basket
His new suit for Church!
Kiley's Easter Basket
She LOVES her My little pony!
After the Sunday morning session of general conference Kev and I went up and did some mountain biking. What a blast and a workout! I love biking! It is such a great stress reliever! I am getting nervous though because we have this 100 mile bike ride for diabetes coming up pretty quick and the weather isn't wanting to cooperate so we can get some good training in. I guess we will just have to get out there rain or shine! 
My Hot hubbie!
Trying to catch my breath.. the hills always get me!

When we got home we cleaned all the mud and junk off our bikes.. Ethan felt his bike needed a good cleaning too! Hahaha Like father like son!






2 comments:
Your family is too cute! I LOVE that new suit for church! How adorable. :)
Cute post! Steve is the same way when it come to big crowds! We have never been to a big Easter Egg hunt because of it! But I think it is funner to just have the egg hunt in the backyard, that way they get to find all of the eggs without some older kids finding them all first! Fun mountain biking pictures, looks like a lot of fun!
Post a Comment