Enjoy the little things

Tuesday, September 01, 2009

4 Amazing Years!

For my Birthday / Anniversary, Kev took me out to the Melting Pot, I had never been there before, and probably won't again, because of prices, not that is wasn't nice, it was amazing! They start out with a cheese fondu, they give you bread and veggies and apples to dip it in. It is so good, then they give you the main coarse, your meats and fish and what not and you cook it in some broth (picture above), and then they bring out the chocolate fondu! Nummy!! It was so good! Kev and I had such a great time! We just acted like we were teenagers again! I have been so blessed to be married to my best friend! Kev is so amazing! I love him so much! I couldn't ask for a more patient, kind, understanding, smart, funny companion. I am so excited to be spending all eternity with him! Happy Anniversary sweet heart! I love you so much!

1 comment:

Vyedka said...

I have never been to the Melting Pot! I have heard that it is fun, but that is too bad that is so expensive...for freakin Fondu! But it does sound fun! Maybe it is worth it to go once!? Cute pictures! hahaha