Enjoy the little things

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Canning Peaches!

This weekend we decided it would be a good weekend to can peaches, We we almost out of the ones we canned a couple years ago so we had a fun time canning this year! First you get your box of yummy yummy peaches, we wash them and get the pit out of the center, you put them in your jar of sugar and water then cook them and let them sit! It has been fun learning these things! While we were waiting for them to "pop" Ethan and Kiley had a blast playing together in the "Choo Choo train" Ethan, right now is so obsessed with choo choo trains! Everything to him turns into either a choo choo train or a rail road track! HAHAA He is the funniest boy ever! I love him to death!

1 comment:

Vyedka said...

I want some of the peaches right now!! That is a skill I need to learn!