October 17th Jeremy and Camary threw an AWESOME Halloween party! kev and I decided to dress up as Cowboys! Like the Earps! I looked very manly and very scary let me tell you... me without makeup is freaking horrifing! Jeremy and Camary dressed up as Frankenstien and his wife... They looked so fun! Vanessa dressed up as a Mongolian and James was a reaper, Very awesome! Nikki and Josh were a white trash couple! I couldn't stop laughing! I loved Nikki's belly, she did this horrifing dance that made her belly jump up and down, It made Kev dry heave hahaha just kidden nik! Josh's molet was freaking awesome! I couldn't stop laughing at them! Joseph was a BYU fan, I think his was the scariest of all! and Kendra was a wizard like Harry Potter! She looked so cute! They started out the evening with an awesome dinner! We had to pick 5 things on a list like blood or mucus or worms and then go out and in the kitchen and put it on our plate but it was fun cause the mucus was like the drink and worms was like licorice, It was so fun! Then we played Halloween pictionary! It was a close and fun game! Afterwards we just snacked and visited and carved pumpkins! Thanks you guys for an awesome night! We had so much fun!

I had to see what Kev looked like with My mustch and josh's wig on! I couldn't stop laughing!

Playing some pictionary!
1 comment:
Hahahaha love this post! The pictures are adorable!! Everyone looks great in their costumes! Love the mustaches!
Post a Comment