Enjoy the little things

Monday, October 19, 2009

Just a note...

I thought I would share this, a couple months ago, probably about 3 months ago a 16 year old girl in our ward got hit by a car on highway 89. It is seriously a miracle she is still alive, the car was probably going full speed at least 55 mph when they hit her, she was life flighted to Primary Childrens Hospital, kev and I were riding our bikes down Highway 89 when the helicopter landed on 89. It was such a scary and sad situation. But she is now up and about, she still has a lot of obsticals to achieve but Kev's mom and I got a poster together and made this for her when she got home, I just thought it was fun and thought I would share it with you!
She was so excited when we took this poster to her, she had the biggest grin on her face! It was so fun to see her smile and see how happy it made her feel!

2 comments:

Vyedka said...

Sad :( That was so nice to create this fun poster for her! But I can't read it...you will have to type out what it says Ü

Erika and Kevin said...

It says: Alysia, You are such a SWEET TART, What a CRUNCH you had. It has really been a ROCKY ROAD, but LOOK! who's up and about now. Just TAKE 5 and start to heal, Do U-NO how special you are? We're all so glad your HEATH is improving. You have MOUNDS of friend who are chearing you on. GOOD N PLENTY prayers are coming your way. PAY DAY for mom and dad is having you home. Better than 100 Grand M&M (more & more) Hug and Kisses are send your way. SKOR hoping you have wonderful days.