On Saturday August 29th Kev and I had the opportunity to do the Legacy parkway Bike tour. They closed down the highway all morning and you ride pretty much the whole road of Legacy and back. It was such a blast! I love doing the bike Tours with my hubbie! It is 20 miles and we did it in 1 hour and 2 minutes. They also have a 2 mile fun run and a half marathon you could do if you didn't want to do the bike tour. Kev has now signed us up to do a 100 miler... I am a little nervous, It isn't until June 2010, But still training for 100 miles may take a while for me to train for. It is the Tour de Cure for diabetes, we did this same tour a couple years ago except just did the 60 miler, which actually turned out to be 70 miles, because of road construction, but it was a really awesome experience and I am excited to do it again especially for a great cause, for Diabetes, which you all know that Kev has had since he was 24, so 6 years, and our little nephew Colton got it when he was 9, and he is now almost 12.
Sunday, August 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Cute pictures! I love all the races you guys do! It looks like a blast!
Post a Comment