Enjoy the little things

Friday, August 21, 2009

Camping by Browne Lake

This last weekend we were able to go camping up in the Uintahs by Browne Lake with Kev's brothers for the Bow Hunt. Dave was so kind to let us stay in his trailer with them. It was so cold up there and I know Kiley would have had a hard time if we just stayed in our tent plus there had been some Bear sitings in the area but it was a great time!
Making some grub for breakfast mmmmmm
Bailey LOVED playing with Ethan

Playing on the 4 wheelers

LOL I had to post this picture it made me laugh, He is ready to take on a bear if he saw one...

Walking around Browne Lake

On our way home we took a little detour to Flaming Gorge Dam and took a Tour through the Dam, It was pretty amazing! Lot of fun!

2 comments:

Vyedka said...

Sweet! Gotta LOVE camping! When we were down in Utah Steve and I thought it would be fun to take the kids out and camp for a night! The kids LOVED it! I bet your kids LOVE camping too! It looked beautiful up there!

Jessika and Josh said...

That was fun! And cold! :)