Enjoy the little things

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A Cold, Blistery Day...

Well yesturday we attempted to go to Lagoon. It was Ethan first time riding the rides. I don't think it was his favorite. He was having a hard time. First of all it started out as a nice day, then it went to crappy and It was raining and he was in shorts and sandals so he was freezing his bum off, we had to go home and get him in some warmer clothes. He loved the Baby boats, and the speedway Jr. and of course the Train, but he wasn't too sure about the others like Kontiki, the new kiddie boat ride, or Bulgy the whale ride, O-Well Maybe we will try it again next year.
Ethan's Not So Favorite Rides...


Ethan's Better Rides
Nikki's Favorite Ride!!

4 comments:

The Baker Family - a red thread said...

What the heck kind of shirt is Nikki wearing in that picture? She looks like she isn't wearing a shirt. I am disappointed, but not surprised. What a tramp. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Ok, maybe not A LOT of fun (with the crappy weather) but at least a little fun. I can't wait to take my kids this year. They freaking love Lagoon!

Camille said...

O Lagoon! What fun memories :) remember those days? Good times!

Jessika and Josh said...

Whatever! Kendra is the whore who taught me my ways! Its called a bra, look into it! lol..Oh wait, you don't have to! haha. Anyways, that was a fun day, but yes, a little cold!

Vyedka said...

hahaha looks like another fun day at lagoon! I love going to lagoon with my kids! I am hoping to go this year with them when we come down in July. It is always so much fun! Ethan looks adorable!