Enjoy the little things

Thursday, June 12, 2008

The Bees!

Last night we were able to go to a Salt Lake City Bee's Baseball game. It was such a blast! I had only been to a baseball game once before but it wasn't very fun. Our seats were freaking awesome! Ethan didn't like the mascott Bee (as you can see in the picture he is trying to hide for his life!), but he loved watching the game with us! If any of you have the chance to go to a game you definatly should go! I am not a big fan of watching baseball but we got into it! They won, i think the final score was 7 to 5 or something, it was a pretty close game. Kev and I were talking about going to a mojor league game. We think that would be a freaking blast! Bee's are just Semi Pro I guess but they are awesome It was fun!

1 comment:

Vyedka said...

Wow I have never been to a professional baseball game before. It really looks like a lot of fun. I am not a huge baseball player and really I know nothing about baseball, but I bet it would be fun to actually go to a Bees Baseball game!