Enjoy the little things

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Beautiful Day for an Outing

Monday was such a beautiful day! Kev's work is in the process of moving to 5300 South and he didn't have to work Monday so we decided to take Ethan to the Zoo! We hadn't been to the Zoo for years so we were excited to go! It got pretty hot, but we caked on the sun block and Ethan loved it!


Ethan's favorite was the Monkeys and Gorilla's! They had some awesome animals there and they have remodled alot since I had been there! We had a great time!
They had an awesome Cat show! They let us see how they train the Leopards and other cat they have there. It was really awesome!

4 comments:

jsmbbaker said...

That looks like so much fun! I wish we had fun stuff like that around here. You and Vye always have such fun looking things that you do, but around here, there's NOTHING!

Margie said...

You're little boy is so cute. I need to take Lincoln to the zoo. That looks like so much fun!

Camille said...

My kids love the zoo! We should meet there one day! That would be fun!

Vyedka said...

Oh my goodness! Do I even comment on your blog! I am a horrible sister! Well today is Comment on Erika's blog day!! Hopefully I won't wait a year before I comment on any more posts of yours!! Gees!

So This looks like a super fun day at the zoo! I love the picture of the RINO! Kaleb LOVES Rinos! They are his favorite Animals! And oh my goodness what is that Cat doing!! Is it a Jaguar?! I can't believe it is climbing on the wall! Cool Pictures!