I LOVE this shot of Oakley! She cracks me up! What a cutie!

Here they are just relaxing on our deck eating cookies!

I love this one of Kaleb too! Too Cute!

My little sister Nikki got married May 21 to Josh and it was such a beautiful ceremony! The Bishop gave such an awesome talk! I loved it! Such great advice to not only Josh and Nikki but to all who were there! Such a great reminder to cherish your spouse! Thanks for an awesome night you guys! We love you both lots!

Only the HOTTEST best man EVER!
and the CUTEST little ring bearer!
Memorial Day we went and visited Kev's dad grave, I can't believe it has already been 1 1/2 years since he has been gone... where does the time go?June 4th was Amanda's High School Graduation! Holy Cow No more kids at school! My parents are empty nesters! I bet they thought they would never see the day! Congrats Amanda! We love you too!
Then Thursday June 10, Kelly, Kev's 103 1/2 year old uncle past away. This man just amazed me! He never spent one day of his life in a nursing home! Kev's mom and I would take him out to lunch each week, one time he was out mowing his lawn, of course he had a riding lawn mower, but still come on! At 102 mowing your lawn, that is just amazing! He was so full of life! Always cracking the jokes, he will be missed! We love you Uncle Kelly!






5 comments:
Thanks for the post! Its good to see someone FINALLY updating their blog! :)
I was gonna say the same to you! I like your blog! very cute!
Wow I'm hot :).. your good looking too.. he he jk.. but not about you.. ha ha I crack myself up!! But This month was way busy!! I do love that picture of the three kids!! ha ha her face is priceless!! Sad about his uncle. But I bet he's happy to be with his family..
Holy crap! So many happenings! All of the kids are gone at your parents?! Unbelieveable! Zak is old enough to go on a mission? Amanda is graduated? Nikki got married? Wow! I feel old! I can't believe Kev's uncle was 103! What an amazing life! So glad for the updates!
Awesome Post! Thanks for posting & for inspiring me to post! I need to update my blog!! I was so glad I got to see Zak before he left on his Mission! He has grown up so much! I love those pictures of the kids!! hahaha I was laughing so hard when I saw them!! What was Oakley saying!! She looks like she is roaring like a lion!! And those cookies they are eating look so so good!! I know, Kaleb and Oakley always ask if they can go over to Ethan and Kiley's house too! Kaleb was so sad to leave all of his cousins! It is hard living away from everyone! Nikki's wedding was amazing! She looked beautiful! I am so glad we were able to be in Utah to see her get married! I am glad you guys were able to see Kevin's dad's grave on memorial day, Steve and I ran out of time and were able to see his Dad's grave before we left. I felt bad. And I can't believe Amanda is graduated! Great picture of you guys! Super cute! Oh my I can't believe Kevin's uncle was almost 104 years old! How amazing! What a life to be able to say that you have lived over 100 years!He must have seen so much! Awesome!
Post a Comment