Yes there is a Rite Aid by us it's pretty small and they don't stay as stocked as the one in Layton so I sometimes hit that one instead. Love the killer deals, I was so excited about Smith's this week too I LOVE when they double coupons!
So I got the coupons out of the Red Plum that came in Tuesday's June 22 mail, there was a buy one get one free coupon of M&M's and BOGO Stayfree Maxi pads, Rite Aid is having a sale on both M&M's & Stayfree maxi pads of BOGO so just combine the sale with the coupons and you get them all FREE!!
I can't imagine my life without my beautiful wife, son and daughter! Erika is a loving, patient, and exceptional wife. she is a kind and wise mother! I am so blessed to have her! we held hands for the first time as we walked around bountiful park! she faked a neck pain while laying on my lap and kissed me for the first time! I worried for it seemed like forever about that kiss, I worried that I wasn't very good at it! she thought I was cute though and it worked out to my advantage! Erika and I had known each other for quite some time. She would come and do things with my friends and I. We were at the bountiful park for a young single adult activity and we were playing a game that included quite a bit of running and a heavier girl went down and was haveing trouble breathing. so I went and helped her. to make a long story short I think the girl was faking it cause when I mentioned ambulance all of her simptoms seemed to go away! Erike thought it was cute of me to hold her hand and tell her everything was going to be alright! I think I blew that a little later though when I threw a cooler full of ice water on her during a water fight! I knew she was meant for me after she made it past two weeks of me! She is wonderful! she makes me laugh and I am so happy to see her when I come home! Erika has so many qualities, she is patient, loving, tender, faithful, family oriented, always striving to do better, I cannot say enough about her! I hope she always knows of my love for her, my devotion to her, and my cherishing of her!
8 comments:
Sweet!! Where did you get it?
Can you just do my shopping? It takes to much time and effort to coupon, but I want the benefits, I just don't want to take the time..UGH
Rite Aid.. you have one up the street from you..
he he That is soo awesome!! :) You should get that for me!! since it's so cheep!
Yes there is a Rite Aid by us it's pretty small and they don't stay as stocked as the one in Layton so I sometimes hit that one instead. Love the killer deals, I was so excited about Smith's this week too I LOVE when they double coupons!
So I got the coupons out of the Red Plum that came in Tuesday's June 22 mail, there was a buy one get one free coupon of M&M's and BOGO Stayfree Maxi pads, Rite Aid is having a sale on both M&M's & Stayfree maxi pads of BOGO so just combine the sale with the coupons and you get them all FREE!!
Friggin awesome!
You are amazing!!
Post a Comment