I like to post some of the things we have been doing in Activity Days. It has been alot of fun getting activities together for the girls and we have such an awesome class! We have been talking alot about Geneology and journaling so I got an idea online to make notebook purses that the girls could use as their journals. I think they turned out Adorable!
Also for a valentines activity, We decided to make these super cute paper-made flowers with suckers in the center of them and a cute paper vase to hold the flower. We gave one to the widows, single moms and just ladies who we felt might be having a hard time in our ward. We also made some for our bishop and his counselors to just let them know of our appreiciation for them and all they do for our ward! This turned out to be such a great activity! The girls LOVED going to each house and seeing the bright happy faces of the ladies (and men) they gave them too. They told me it made them feel so happy inside to see that they have made someones day!






3 comments:
Those are all so cute and fun! i wish I was that crafty and creative! Very fun!
Thanks nikki! Yea it has been really fun making these crafty things for activity days! I have enjoyed it!
Adorable Erika! I miss doing crafty things with my hands! Remember when we planned on having a girls night every month to do something crafty! I wish we would have done more of that before I left. Miss you!
Post a Comment