Enjoy the little things

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Relaxing in Bear Lake...

For Mother's Day Kevy got me or "us" some kayaks, it has been a blast! Some of our friends have a condo in Bear lake they let us use and we spent a couple days up there. The weather wasn't that great but we still had a blast! Kev's Mom, Josh and Nikki came with us and we were able to test out our new kayaks.
My Cute Hubbie

Josh & Nikki on their rental boat


Ethan Loving the ride!

I loved it too!

Nikki is a natural!

Ethan snacking in the condo

3 comments:

Vyedka said...

So fun! I love your new Kayaks! Steve and I will have to test them out the next time we are in Utah! Ü

Erika and Kevin said...

For sure! We'll go up to Smith Morehouse and do some Kayaking!

Vyedka said...

We would LOVE that!