Enjoy the little things

Sunday, June 07, 2009

2009 HAFB Air Show

Kev has been waiting so long for this! HAFB finally put on an airshow after 4 years of not doing one! Kev was so excited, and so was Ethan! I grew up in layton, but I never really cared for the Air Show, I never sat down and watched it before. So this was really my first time actually watching an Air Show and it was so awesome! Ethan loves airplanes now too, everytime he sees one he plugs his ears and yells "airplane! airplane!" He gets so excited! The last part of the show the Thunderbirds were going out, and they started doing their thing and these horrible storm clouds blew in from nowhere, we got drenched! It started hailing and pouring sideways. Everyone was hinding underneath wings of airplanes (including us) it was pretty wicked. It hurt like crazy though! But If you ever have the chance to go watch an air show, go it is pretty awesome! Here are some pretty cool pictures of the show.

Ethan didn't like the noise to much!

F-18 Super Hornet

Kev's Favorite F-22 Raptor
AH 1 Apachee from left to right F-22, F-16, C-130, A10 THE THUNDERBIRDS!
They were awesome! Notice the Scary Dark clouds that came out of no where... We got DRENCHED!(You can't really tell in this picture) It came out of now where and lasted like 5 mins!

1 comment:

Vyedka said...

hahaha that is too funny! Only in Utah, right!? I can't believe how crazy Utah's weather is! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I love how Ethan covers his ears! Too cute!