Our 4th of July was lots of fun this year! We started our morning with a 25 mile bike ride out to syracuse then up to Dick's market where they were having a free breakfast, then back home. We got ready then we were off to the parade. Kaysville parade is always good. Ethan loved every second of it, and loved the candy throwing. We went to the Kaysville fireworks as well, they were pretty awesome. I expecially love how they play patriotic music with the fireworks. It just adds so much to the fireworks. We are so blessed to live in this wonderful country with all the freedoms that we have and enjoy. I am so grateful for the troops that are out there protecting are freedoms as well! I love this country!
Enjoying the parade
Look at my cute boys!!






3 comments:
I loved the Kaysville parade and the Davis Fireworks too! It was such a fun day! I am glad we were able to spend it in Utah! I love Ethan's smile! So cute!
I know i am glad you guys were able to visit too!
US TOO! Hopefully we will be able to come down in May!
Post a Comment