This was an awesome race! If any of you have the opportunity to do it next year you should! They offer a 5K, 10K and a half marathon. Kev and I did the 5K this year and it was awesome! The was the first time I had done a 5k and now I just want to do more! Kev and I love to sign up for races cause for one it helps us to look forward to something so we have to get out there and train for it. We mostly do bike rides since Kev has had a problem with his leg since his knee surgury but slowly he wants to do a little more running as well. This was an awesome race, I was able to PR on my time and they had a great breakfast afterward.
Streching after the run
Check out that number! My Hubbie is #1






4 comments:
How fun! It looks like it was a fun race! Are you going to do it again next year? Super cute pictures!
Oh yea I definatly want to do it again next year!except maybe next year I will do the 10k instead
That would be awesome to train for a 10k, and then after the 10k, you could train for a half marathon!
Definatly! One step at a time...
Post a Comment