August 22, 2012: Today was the First day of school for my little man! Where have these 5 years gone? I remember it like yesterday the Doctor placing this little bundle of joy in my arms, and feeling so many emotions at once! Joy, nervousness, scared, excited, anticipation for the years to come! He has brought so much joy and excitement into our home! How boring life would be without him! He is such a good big brother to his sister, always looking out for her and helping her! He is such a big help to his mom and dad! Always wanting to get in there and work along side us! Whether it is mowing the yard, folding laundry or organizing the toys! He is always there to give me a hug when I am sad, always there to make me laugh and feel happy and joy! I am feeling so many mixed emotions once again sending him off into the world! I pray he will do good and be good, and be a good example to his classmates and friends! Kev gave him such a beautiful fathers blessing the night before. It was so special! I love this little man so much and feel so blessed that he is ours!

Ethan taking some nice shots of himself before heading off to his first day in Kindergarten!
Then he took one of Kiley and I (I am 6 months along in this shot)
My sweet babies! Ethan was sooooo excited to start Kindergarten! He looks so darn cute!!
Walking to the Kindergarten door and waiting patiently for the doors to open! Kiley didn't want to leave his side!
 |
| Hanging up his backpack |
 |
| Putting his school supplies away in his cubby! |
 |
| He had to find his name on his desk |
Kiley and I were lost without our Ethan but those 3 hours he is gone actually went by pretty quick! We went for a girls lunch at Taco Time after we dropped him off. Kiley wanted to be a butterfly! I love this girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment